Thursday, August 11, 2011

Can you say Football...

Back to work I go... For those of you that don't know, I work for Tenable Security Services.  We provide security for the Cleveland Brown's Stadium.  Tonight we had our first security meeting to get us back on track for the season.  I am a Supervisor for the 300 W. area right above what most people know as the Cleveland Clinic Gate Entrance.  It is always fun to come back and see all of your friends that you haven't seen since the end of the last season.  Tonight was no different.  Saturday will be our first game back.  I have to say that I am shocked to see how quickly the time has passed since the end of our last season.  I keep thinking about our 3-Day family that in a few short hours will be taking their first steps in Michigan.  Enjoy every minute!  Dr. Sheri Phillips will get you ready as you head out on your Journey... We will be keeping you all in our thoughts & prayers...


No comments:

Post a Comment