Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day of Planning...

Spent most of the day on the computer or on the phone trying to find people that can "See" my vision.  I want to be able to create this living Memorial for those that have gone before us.  I want to be able to have a Visible, Tangible, Reminder that Lives.  We unfortunately have causalities in this War, that we are raging on Cancer.  I want to Honor these fallen Warriors.  If any of you have any one that would be willing to help Sponsor, Donate or Maintain these Memorials, please contact me!  AlphaPinkOmega@gmail.com  I want to do all I can to start this project now.  So that maybe next year we can see some of them in Bloom.  Thank you in advance for your time & generosity!  Together we will bring Cancer to it's Knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment