Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The day after the 3-Day...

This would be the post for August 1, 2011.  
I was blessed to receive all the mail that I did at camp.  I even got a sweet treat!  I re-read all the letters when I got home and I have to tell you that I was deeply touched by the letters.  I even got a few from people that I have yet to meet in person.  Going back over the 3-Day experience I can honestly say that I loved it, even though it didn't turn out how I had hoped.  I went to the VA Hospital in Erie today and was X-Rayed.  There is no break that we can see on the X-ray so I was given medication and strict orders to stay off my feet.  If I had to walk around it would be with the use of crutches for at least two weeks.  So, I will catch up on what I can while I am off my feet and then get to the rest when I am back on my feet.  I just want to say that you will never know how important letters are, even the simplest post card.  Till you do a 3-Day and see all the letters at the "post office waiting for you"...  It truly is touching & I want to extend a Heartfelt Thank You to each of you that took the time to let me know that what I am doing makes a difference!  
                                  XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment