Sunday, August 14, 2011

Be Your...



Today, I beat my previous record for number of consecutive days spent alive.
I am going for a new personal best tomorrow...

Sometimes we just need to go for our own personal best.
I have never been where I am today, and I can't go back to yesterday.  So, when I wake up in the early morn, I am going to be the best that I can be!  Many people go through out their life wanting to be thinner, look better, to be richer, or just to be something else...
As you go through this week I challenge you to be your Personal BEST!  Don't let the negativity or self doubt sneak in.  Shut off anything that isn't positive!  Just tell yourself that you are the best that you can be today, in this moment.  If you want to lose weight, start making better choices.  If you want to look better, start by treating yourself to one new piece of clothing or work out.  If you want to be richer, don't always buy a want, wait for a need, or give up something that you can live without.  We are all given a gift, that is called our life.  Only we can determine our fate.  There are things that we can not control.  Like getting cancer or a life threatening illness, but the rest is left in your control.  If you are unhappy with your current situation only you can change the direction.  I am not saying that it will be easy, but what worthwhile thing in life ever is? There are always exceptions to this rule like you were born into privilege or you win the lottery, genetically or monetarily.  No one is perfect, but be perfectly you.  The older I get the more I realize that I am only me.  I can't be ( enter name here ).  There is no use in comparing myself to her, because that is as effective as beating my head against the wall.  Take all of the energy that you spend wishing, wanting and waiting to become something else & use it on today.  To enjoy the moments that you are given.  When you wake up tomorrow go for your Own Personal Best...

No comments:

Post a Comment