Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Passion...

Tonight I read an e-mail from a friend that inspired this post.  I hope that lightness can replace the darkness and where nothing is growing a beautiful garden will grow.  Tonight, I hope my words will inspire you, as you have inspired me... Never give up... We all face hurdles in life, do not be deterred by them, gain strength from them as you make your way over them. We all have the potential to tap into our inner self, what drives us, to find our passion and harness it, when we do we can achieve our desires.  We have to learn how to do it with grace, with positive intent, with conviction. Each one of us needs to learn how to trust it and not overdo it. How to nuture it and not hide it. How to use it and not save it up for a day that may never come. Passion is a gift we offer that expresses who we are, our intentions and our capabilities.  Never allow someone to snuff out your passion or desires, hold them in your heart and never let them go.  To steal someone's passion is like committing someone to a slow painful death.  For those of you that know me you know that I am very head strong, willful and passionate.  I dream big and I go after what I want.  That being said, when I dedicate myself to something I give it my heart and soul.  I never want to look back on my life and say "what if"...  I have some unanswered prayers, but I just keep believing that one day, when the time is right they will be answered.         
                                                                                             XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment